We offer a range of bodywork classes and events suitable for all ages and levels of fitness.
Please download our weekly timetable here
Please inform the teacher before starting a class if you have any injury or health condition, especially heart problems, diabetes, Meniere’s disease, detached retina, MS, epilepsy, or if you have recently had an operation.
If you are pregnant please enquire about suitable classes. Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement. We recommend that you do not eat for 2 hours before a yoga/Pilates class.
All classes are drop-in and suitable for complete beginners unless otherwise stated.
Discount Card and Gift Vouchers
- Buy 10 £12 classes for £108. Applies to all £12 classes.
- Buy 10 £14 classes for £126. Applies to all £14 classes.
- All discount cards are valid for three months.
Booking arrangements for day and weekend events
The North London Buddhist Centre’s general booking terms and conditions are:
• Full payment is needed for all bookings.
• Payments are not refundable.
• Payments may be transferred up to 72 hours before start of an event subject to a £10 administration fee.
• After this point no transfers will be made.
• Payments may be transferred, once only, to other events on our Buddhism or Yoga programmes.
• Where applicable we will provide a credit note valid for one year.
• Payments for retreats cannot be transferred.